Decorating your home for fall is always exciting, get your house decorated and prepared for fall this upcoming season!
Prepare your home for the chiller weather with some of these tips:
- Clean the gutters and install gutter guards to prevent backups when the wet season hits
- Replace your batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Check all flashlight batteries and stock up on supplies for days with potential power outages.
- Prepare your generators and give them a test run
- Check and trim your landscaping for dead or damaged tree limbs