As the summer heat beats down on the Rio Grande Valley, your A/C has suddenly become the most important system in your vehicle!
If you notice your A/C system isn’t blowing cold air anymore, there could be a few reasons that it could not be working properly.
- Vehicle needs a recharge
- Freon leak
- A/C compressor is not engaging
- The blend doors inside the vehicle are stuck
- Blower motor or wiring issue
- Debris within the sealed system
- Air inlet blockage to the cooling condenser
Payne Auto Group
If you notice your a/c isn’t working, take it to any of our SIX service centers around the Rio Grande Valley that provide service on all makes and models. Schedule an appointment online or view our entire inventory online today!