Living in Texas means unpredictable weather! So here are some tips from Payne Collision to keep you safe and prepared!
Most Followed Tips For Heavy Rain!
- Know the roads! – Drive in a familiar area and know ahead which roads floods more than others!
- SLOW Down! – Make sure to always drive slow in during heavy rain and make sure to leave enough space of the car in front of you!
- Hazard Lights- If caught on the expressway during the heavy rain turn on your Hazard light so the other cars can see and always slow down as well!
- turn on your lights: heavy rain means dark skies and very little ability to see, turn on your lights so you and other cars can see you!
- Turn Around if there’s too ,uch water!- If you cant see the markings on the road immediately turn around and don’t bother risking your car getting stuck!