When you step outside for the first time and you feel a chill wind, winter is coming. In all seriousness cold weather is different for everyone depending where you live but share multiple things in common.
On cold days its easy to tell the signs. Days become darker and time to get your plants inside the house to keep warm. Always being prepared is the best anyone can do. What are some activities you can do when its cold in Texas?
- Visit the River Walk
- Trail of Lights in Austin
- Explore Big Bend National Park
- Go underground in Texas Cavern
- Visit South Padre Island
What are some cold weather traditions you like to do?
- Could it be making hot chocolate or abuelita hot chocolate
- Hot apple cider or tea w/ honey
- BBQ party
- Bonfire Gathering
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich w/ Tomato Soup
- Chicken Pot Pie
Tell us about your experiences in cold weather, your traditions with your loved ones or what special dish you like to make on cold weather days.